$165 per 50 minute session.
I do not participate in any insurance programs. However, if your health insurance has "out-of-network benefits" you may be eligible
for reimbursement for part of the therapy fees. I am happy to
give you a detailed receipt that you can submit to your insurance company.
To determine what reimbursement you may be entitled to, contact your insurance company and ask:
- Do I have mental health
- What is my deductible and has it been
- How many sessions per calendar year does my
- How much do you pay for an out-of-network
- Is there a limit on how much you will pay per
- Do I need a referral from my primary care
Cash and checks are accepted for payment at the time of service. I also accept Visa and Mastercard.
I reserve times specifically for your appointments. Please inform me at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel to avoid being charged for the session.
Questions? Please contact me for more information.